Truss Brush Keratin
Truss Brush Keratin
Weekly thermal leave-in treatment rich in proteins. Thermal reconstruction treatment. Heat activated, restores keratin, and provides strength and resistance. (Do not allow to air dry).
Apply product on wet hair, massage gently. Blow-dry.
- Glow System: intelligent technology that provides extraordinary glossy shine and 3D effect, nourishes and protects hair color and creates a long-lasting protective layer.
- Bio Affinity Complex: this ingredient has building bio-affinity with the hair, reconstructing its internal structure. Provides Phitonutrients that repair damaged cuticles, restoring a hair compromised by chemical processes or external aggressions (such as UV rays, wind, excessive use of blow dryer and hot tools). Restores strength, resistance and natural elasticity, promoting stronger and softer hair. Promotes long-lasting shine, prevents split ends, forms protective layer around cuticle and prevents discoloration.
- Nano Repair: micro-particles that are deposited on hair with high amounts of Amino Acid charges (positive), creating a protective layer promoting frizz reduction, color protection, shine, soft touch and intense conditioning.
- Ceramidas: complex of Lipoprotein, restores and seals the hair cuticle. Effectively protects colored hair. They increase the emollience and restore the hair, providing shine and scalp protection.
- Bio Amino Acids: micro particles Amino Acids that penetrate the cortex, for main fundamental bonding, which strengthens internal structure and increases hair elasticity.
- Phospholipids: act in the maintenance of the elasticity and permeability in the cuticular cells, in order to transport the nutrients efficiently. The association of Active Lipids and various Oils that act as Vegetable Agents. Prevents and combats excessive hair dryness, as well as improving the texture and smoothness of the hair. Gives shine, softness and volume to the hair.
- Bio-Cysteine: lower molecular Amino Acid structure that easily penetrates the cortex due to its bio affinity with the hair, providing cuticle with reparative properties, and forming a protective layer against external aggressions. Restores hairs elasticity, resistance, and protects chemically treated hair. Moisturizes and restores softness.
- Creatine: powerful Amino Acid derivative, micro particle that penetrates deep into the cortex due to its small size, restoring and increasing the strength of a hair compromised by chemical and physical aggressions. It protects, revitalizes and moisturizes at the same time. Helps to minimize the effects of aging.
- Keratin: Protein quickly absorbed by hair, increasing strength and providing body to the hair. Composed of 20 Amino Acids: Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Serine, Threonine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Tryptoline, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Lysine, Arginine, Methionine, Cysteine, Histinine, Aspargine and Gleitamin.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, free radicals protection and anti-aging properties. Protects from sunlight damage because it is a natural humectant. Assists in hair growth and hair loss prevention.
- Vitamin F: slows the hair pigmentation loss. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair.
- Cereal Protein: Protein that forms a hydrating and protective layer around the hair. Restores strength, resistance and flexibility, promoting a strong and soft hair. Promotes long lasting shine, prevents split ends and color fadage.
- Wheat Protein: contains Vegetable Peptides derived from wheat. Protects and assists in restoring hair’s natural flexibility.
- Wheat Germ Oil: estimulates and regenerates hair due to its high concentration of Proteins, Amino Acids, Glucides, Lipids, Phospholipids, Vitamins (E and B complex) and Mineral Salts.
- Cottonseed Oil: it has a natural Sun Protection Factor, gives hydration and lubricity to the strands. Rich in Vitamin E, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid and Linoleic Acid.
- Sweet Almond Oil: emollient, recovers damaged wires and dry tips. Reduces nourishing volume and provides shine. Helps to fight against dandruff and allergies on the scalp.
- Sunflower Oil: avoids dryness and split-ends. Hydrates and provides shine.
- Avocado Oil: natural oil, extracted from the fruit. Rich in fatty acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C and D, amino acids, sterols and lecithin. It promotes high absorption of UV rays, turning into a powerful sunscreen and highly moisturizing to the hair strands.
- Soy Lecithin: derived from Soybean, provides softness.